Like Sanaa and Kona Cafe, The Wave… of American Flavors has added the new Table Service To Go feature. As of Oct. 7, you can officially Mobile Order. (The to-go feature was initially added on Oct. 3, but an “order food” button wasn’t immediately available.)
The Table Service restaurant is located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. As seen in MDE, hours are listed for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can also browse which items that are available for Mobile Order.
On Sept. 30, Kona Cafe To Go was listed in the My Disney Experience app, but Mobile Order for the Table Service spot at Disney’s Polynesian Resort didn’t officially become available until Oct. 6.
As for Sanaa, you can also Mobile Order from the Table Service spot at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, including the famous bread service. Who doesn’t want to dip all that bread in those yummy sauces from the comfort of their hotel room?
The Table Service To Go feature was revealed in September and it’s a great option, especially if you want to steer clear of crowds and eat in your room. (Check out our complete outdoor WDW dining guide.)
Table Service To Go is exactly like Mobile Order from Quick Service locations, but take note that orders may take longer due to meals being made to order.
Disney confirmed on Sept. 21 that more Table Service hotel restaurants will soon offer Mobile Order. We’ll definitely keep you in the loop as more locations are revealed.
- Disney Dining Promo Card Offer Available at Walt Disney World For Summer 2023
- MagicBand+ Launching at Disneyland in Fall 2022
- New Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Available For Disney+ Subscribers
- New Disney World Resort Offer Available For Disney Visa Cardmembers
- Disneyland Announces Early Entry & More For Resort Hotel Guests In Summer 2022
- TRON Lightcycle / Run Will Have a Virtual Queue, an Individual Lightning Lane, and a Locker System - January 27, 2023
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ Opening March 23 at Hollywood Studios - January 25, 2023
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced - January 18, 2023