Like Sanaa and Kona Cafe, The Wave… of American Flavors has added the new Table Service To Go feature. As of Oct. 7, you can officially Mobile Order. (The to-go feature was initially added on Oct. 3, but an “order food” button wasn’t immediately available.)
The Table Service restaurant is located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. As seen in MDE, hours are listed for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can also browse which items that are available for Mobile Order.
On Sept. 30, Kona Cafe To Go was listed in the My Disney Experience app, but Mobile Order for the Table Service spot at Disney’s Polynesian Resort didn’t officially become available until Oct. 6.
As for Sanaa, you can also Mobile Order from the Table Service spot at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, including the famous bread service. Who doesn’t want to dip all that bread in those yummy sauces from the comfort of their hotel room?
The Table Service To Go feature was revealed in September and it’s a great option, especially if you want to steer clear of crowds and eat in your room. (Check out our complete outdoor WDW dining guide.)
Table Service To Go is exactly like Mobile Order from Quick Service locations, but take note that orders may take longer due to meals being made to order.
Disney confirmed on Sept. 21 that more Table Service hotel restaurants will soon offer Mobile Order. We’ll definitely keep you in the loop as more locations are revealed.
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill At Coronado Springs Adds Mobile Order
- Disney World Adding Mobile Order To Main Street Confectionery & More
- Disney Announces New Disney MagicMobile Service
- Complimentary MagicBands Now Cost $5 For Disney Resort Hotel Guests
- Summer 2021 Disney World Hotel Offer For Passholders & Florida Residents
- Epcot’s Festival of the Arts Returns In 2022 With Disney On Broadway Concert Series - October 21, 2021
- Where To Find The Fab 50 Gold Character Statues At Walt Disney World - October 20, 2021
- How to Book Individual Lightning Lane Selections at Walt Disney World - October 18, 2021