From a Star Wars virtual reality experience in Disney Springs to horseback riding at Fort Wilderness Resort, Walt Disney World has something for just about everyone.
That is especially true for those that like dining out and enjoying a few drinks.
For foodies looking to save a few bucks, the Tables in Wonderland program is potentially a great discount.
But just what is it and who can use it?
Keep reading to find out!
What is the Tables in Wonderland card?
Tables in Wonderland is a discount dining program that is available for purchase to certain (not all!) Walt Disney World guests.
Members of the program are eligible to receive special perks when dining at Disney World Resort restaurants, including discounts on food and beverage.
The Tables in Wonderland membership provides members the following benefits:
- 20% off food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages) at participating lounges and restaurants on Disney World property
- Invitations to special dining events
- Complimentary parking (including valet parking when applicable) at resorts, Disney Springs, and theme parks when visiting for dining purposes
- Special dining offers
Most table service restaurants and lounges at Disney World accept the Tables in Wonderland card for discounts. Many food courts at the value resorts also accept the card for the discount.
Who can purchase a membership?
In order to purchase a Tables in Wonderland membership, guests must present a valid photo ID and proof of membership in one of the following groups:
- Disney Vacation Club (DVC) – Disney Vacation Club Membership ID or card required
- Disney World Annual Passholders – Annual Pass required
- Florida Residents – Proof of Florida residency required
If you fall into one of the above three categories, you are eligible to purchase a card.
Tables in Wonderland can be purchased at any of the Guest Relations locations at the four Disney theme parks or at Guest Relations in Disney Springs.
Annual Passholders and Florida residents also have the opportunity to buy the membership over the phone by calling (407)566-5858.
How much does Tables in Wonderland cost?
Cost of membership is currently $150 for DVC members and Annual Passholders. Florida residents can purchase their Tables in Wonderland card for $175.
Tables in Wonderland members can purchase one additional membership for a spouse or partner for $50.
Each Tables in Wonderland member can use their card for a discount on meals for up to 10 people (including the member themselves). In order to do this, all guests must be on the same ticket and the Tables in Wonderland cardholder must be the person paying.
If you choose to buy a second membership for a spouse or partner for $50, the second membership card is also good for up to 10 guests (including the cardholder themselves). This means that the primary member and the secondary member could together get a discount on up to 20 people’s meals.
How does it work?
When using the card at a participating restaurant or lounge, you will receive 20 percent off all food and beverages (including alcohol). An 18% gratuity will automatically be added to the pre-discounted total, however.
The list of participating restaurants and lounges can change frequently. The best place to see the current participating restaurants is on the official Disney World Website.
Think you might be interested in a Tables in Wonderland card? You can find more information on the Tables in Wonderland program here.
- Magical Dining Begins In Orlando, Several WDW Locations Participating
- Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket Returns In January 2021
- Disney World Dining Reservations Made During Recent Glitch Will Be Canceled
- New 2021 Spring Into Magic Walt Disney World Offers Now Available
- Disney Springs Is Reopening At Walt Disney World, But In Phases