In honor of Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary celebration, California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is offering a special limited-time three-course menu.
The menu will be offered starting Oct. 3, with reservations available Sept. 23. You can make reservations online (they usually open at 5:45 a.m. EST).
The prix-fixe menu will feature dishes “inspired by past favorite as well as new market-fresh creations.”
Here are just a few of the menu items:
- The California Grill Sushi Classics Trio – Blue Crab California Roll, Shrimp Tempura Roll, Spicy Kazan Roll
- The House-Made Artisanal-Style Duck á la Orange Pizza (Long Island Duckling with Orange Sauce was on the original Top of the World menu)
- The Oak-Fired Filet of Beef with Black Truffle-Brown Butter Château Potatoes, Golden Raisins Vinaigrette, Cauliflower, and Black Garlic Butter
- The EARidescent Grand Marnier Soufflé (served table-side with macerated Florida citrus and a delicious house-made Creamsicle Ice Cream)
Browse the full menu here (click to zoom in).
Pricing is as follow:
- Adult: $89 per person (ages 10 and up), plus tax and gratuity
- Child: $39 per child (ages 3 to 9), plus tax and gratuity
You’ll even be able to catch a viewing here of the all-new nighttime spectacular Disney Enchantment.
If you’re dining before the fireworks, all you have to do is bring your receipt to the check-in desk on the 2nd floor for reentry to California Grill. Then, you’ll be able to watch the show from either the California Grill Lounge or the outside observation deck.
- Steakhouse 71 Opens October 1 At Contemporary, Menus Released
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December
- Dessert Parties & Dining Packages Return To Disney World For The 50th
- Salt & Straw Officially Opens At Disney Springs
- Yachtsman Steakhouse & More Dining Reopening At Walt Disney World