And yet another Walt Disney World Resort hotel Table Service location is adding the new Table Service To Go feature.
According to the My Disney Experience app, Mobile Order is now available at the Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort. The service was initially announced as “Coming Soon!” on Oct. 14.
As listed on MDE, guests can Mobile Order both breakfast and dinner from the Table Service spot. You can browse both menus in the app and online.
On Sept. 21, Disney confirmed that more Table Service hotel restaurants will soon offer Mobile Order. As of publication, here’s where you can Mobile Order from:
- Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas — Kidani Village
- Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Olivia Cafe’s at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Table Service To Go is exactly like Mobile Ordering from Quick Service spots, but it may take a bit longer due to the meals being made to order. Guests are also asked not to go to the restaurant until they’re notified that their order is ready.
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, Table Service To Go is a major bonus and even more so right now. Many aren’t comfortable eating out, especially if a restaurant doesn’t have outdoor seating (check out our complete outdoor dining guide), but Table Service To Go gives guests the option of taking food back to their room.
Dining isn’t what we once knew at WDW, but we have a page detailing what it’s like dining at WDW right now, so be sure to check that out.
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill At Coronado Springs Adds Mobile Order
- Olivia’s Cafe At Disney’s Old Key West Resort Adds Mobile Order
- Kona Cafe At Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Adds Mobile Order
- The Wave… of American Flavors At Contemporary Adds Mobile Order
- Sanaa Now Offers Mobile Order With New Table Service To Go Feature