Today’s interview is with a first-timer named Cindy who I talked to before and after her September 2014 trip. There were surprises, great plans, magical moments, unexpected challenges and great memories.
I also have a quick tip of the day about a way to snag difficult FastPass+ reservations less than 60 days before your trip.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Links/topics mentioned in this episode
- My eBook that Cindy used to help plan her trip
- Tinker Bell gifts
- My Disney World packing list that Cindy used
Quick tip of the day
When park hours are extended, new FastPass+ opportunities open up. To be notified when park hours for your trip dates change, sign up for alerts on the monthly dashboard for your month.
You can also find links to the PDFs that Disney publishes on my binder download post.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- After Hours Coming to Epcot, H20 Glow Returning to Typhoon Lagoon
- Park Hopping Changes & More Coming to Disney World & Disneyland
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue Will Have 3 Drop Times
- Disney H20 Glow After Hours Returns To Typhoon Lagoon Memorial Day Weekend
- Sailing Concierge on the Disney Wish– PREP 348 - March 14, 2023
- Flower and Garden Festival 2023 – PREP 347 - March 7, 2023
- Traveling on the Spectrum – PREP 346 - February 28, 2023
Tuesday 25th of August 2015
Shannon, I love listening to you podcast and I look forward to it every week. I sometimes go back and listen to my favorite episodes while I work, and this one is without a doubt my favorite one to revisit. I have listened to it SO many times. We are getting ready to take our 2nd family trip to WDW in November, and listening to this episode helps tide me over until our trip. Thanks so much for all you do!
Tuesday 14th of October 2014
I am so glad I found your site! I've been prepping for the last two months for a May 2015 visit! After this helpful interview and tons of your other info. I finally booked today! My magical moment? There was a pin linked to my account! I would never have known what that was if it wasn't for you! Thanks!
Sunday 21st of September 2014
What a great interview! 10 more sleeps for us; I am getting so excited! Loved hearing about her trip. Cannot agree more that your eBook was amazing. I just laminated the maps from the eBook. They are awesome!