One big part of many people’s trip budgets is for souvenirs so today I’ve got info on where to shop, what to buy and some tips.
I also have a quick tip of the day for people who are nervous about knowing how to use the My Disney Experience site or app when it’s time to make dining or FastPass+ reservations.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Links mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
People who are nervous about using the My Disney Experience site or app to make dining or FastPass+ reservations should consider practicing ahead of time. Anybody can practice making dining reservations; people who have purchased their park tickets separately (not as part of a Disney World package) can practice making FastPass+ reservations. Just be sure to cancel them afterward.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Returning in June at Walt Disney World
- ‘Ohana Character Dining Returning to Walt Disney World, Plus More
- 2022 Disney+ Subscriber Holiday Offer Announced For Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Dining Promo Card Offer Available at Walt Disney World For Summer 2023
- Minnie Vans Returning To Disney World In Summer 2022