I’ve been talking for a while about how we’ve been working on a big project and today I’m telling you all about that.
I also have a quick tip of the day that makes it easier to modify existing dining reservations.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Revealing The Big Project
In this episode, I tell you what we’ve been working on for two years. Make sure you’re on the email list to be notified as soon as it’s available.
Hollywood Studios has been going through a lot of changes recently, including adding new things and removing others, including Lights Motors Action going away as of April 2. More closures are likely coming in order for construction to begin. Hollywood Studios touring plans will be updated as we know more.
Quick tip of the day
You can now modify dining reservations online (such as number of guests and the reservation time) by clicking “Change Reservation” in My Disney Experience.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Capture Your Moment Sees Price Increase As It Comes To Epcot & Hollywood Studios
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Opens January 2023 at Disneyland, Plus More Disney100 Celebration Details
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- Genie+ Adding Festival of Fantasy & Hollywood Studios Character Meet & Greet