These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Hollywood Studios touring plans
- Touring resorts even if you aren’t staying there
- Guide to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- How Droid Depot works
- Oga’a Cantina info
- Guide to Disney Skyliner
Quick tip of the day
“When you’re on a dining plan: Not everyone seems to know that 1 Quick Service credit equals to 3 Snack credits. You just need to buy 3 snacks at once and ask the cast member to take 1 Quick Service credit.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- The Wave… of American Flavors At Contemporary Adds Mobile Order
- Ale & Compass Restaurant At Yacht Club Adds Mobile Order
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill At Coronado Springs Adds Mobile Order
- Olivia’s Cafe At Disney’s Old Key West Resort Adds Mobile Order
- Sanaa Now Offers Mobile Order With New Table Service To Go Feature