These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Hollywood Studios touring plans
- Touring resorts even if you aren’t staying there
- Guide to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- How Droid Depot works
- Oga’a Cantina info
- Guide to Disney Skyliner
Quick tip of the day
“When you’re on a dining plan: Not everyone seems to know that 1 Quick Service credit equals to 3 Snack credits. You just need to buy 3 snacks at once and ask the cast member to take 1 Quick Service credit.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Minnie Van Service to Orlando International Airport Is Resuming For Club Level Guests
- Minnie Vans Returning To Disney World In Summer 2022
- Tiana’s Palace Replacing French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square at Disneyland
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Things to do outside the park– PREP 349 - March 21, 2023
- Sailing Concierge on the Disney Wish– PREP 348 - March 14, 2023
- Flower and Garden Festival 2023 – PREP 347 - March 7, 2023