These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
From Emily B.:
“I know that you already have laundry bags on your packing list but when we travel and we prefer to use inexpensive mesh pop up hampers. When you are in a hotel room for a few days the dirty clothes start to pile up quickly and make the room feel messy.
Pop up hampers don’t really take up any more space in your luggage than a laundry bag but because they stand upright they make the hotel room feel neater and more organized.
Also, if you are traveling with young children, it’s nice to bring another pop up hamper to throw all their toys and extra nonsense in quickly to get it out of the way.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- New 2021 Spring Into Magic Walt Disney World Offers Now Available
- Yacht Club Is Offering In-Room Dining Upon The Resort’s Reopening
- Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Suites Are Now Available To Book
- New Summer 2021 Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Now Available
- Summer 2021 Disney World Hotel Offer For Passholders & Florida Residents