Starbucks at Disney World is a little different than you might expect, so today I have 5 things you should know about Starbucks at Disney World so you can plan ahead for your trip.
I also have a quick tip that should come in handy if you’re not sure if your child will be interested in certain rides.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Starbucks at Disney World
- Info on ability to purchase FastPass+
- Article about Starbucks at Disney World
- Get the Picniic app
Quick tip of the day
Listener Christine emailed this tip:
“I had a quick listener tip inspired by Kim’s trip report. My kids are similar age to hers (2-year-old son and almost 6-year-old daughter), so we also wondered if our daughter would be into some of the bigger rides or not. We also knew we would have access to Rider Switch for any ride that offers it, as our son would be too little to ride any of those rides.
What we decided was to have dad book a FastPass+ for the Rider Switch rides (like Seven Dwarfs), and I (with or without my daughter depending on how she is feeling) would then ride it with the Rider Switch pass. My daughter and I booked FastPass+ for character meet and greets paired up with each of the “big rides” dad booked. This way our daughter gets the most out of her FastPass+, and she can make the call at the time if she wants to join me on the child swap or not.
Of note, a drawback is that dad may not be with us for the character meeting that only we have FastPass+ for (I’m not sure if cast members would let him come through the FP+ line with us or not), so for any character meetings he really wanted to be there for (like talking Mickey), he booked a FastPass+ as well to not leave it to chance. For us I think this will allow everyone in our family get the most out of our FastPass+ allocations.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Character Sightings Are Coming To Genie+ At Walt Disney World
- WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure Will Pause Its Virtual Queue
- Traditional Character Meet & Greets Are Returning To Disney World & Disneyland
- Minnie Vans Returning To Disney World In Summer 2022
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure At Epcot Dropping Virtual Queue In January
- Planning Special Events at Disney World with Allison Mertzman – PREP 322 - September 13, 2022
- Gideon’s Bakehouse Origin Story – PREP320 - August 30, 2022
- Is the 2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party worth it? (Review & Strategy) - August 23, 2022