Good service deserves a good tip, right? That includes Disney World where housekeeping (errr, Mousekeeping) makes daily visits.
And what better way to do it than with Mousekeeping tip envelopes that are easy to print at home.
In this post, we have lots of Disney-themed designs you can download before you head out on your trip.
Let's take a look...
In this article
- How to use the Mousekeeping tip envelopes
- Download the envelopes
How to use the Mousekeeping tip envelopes
There are lots of Mousekeeping tip envelopes online, but I've never liked them much. They often use clip art and look pretty cheesy.
So....I decided to make my own.
Here are a few facts about the envelopes below:
- they come in 3 different formats - JPG, PDF and Gimp
- each uses a different font to match the theme of the picture and the font name is listed and linked under each picture
- the envelopes fit a bill exactly so no folding of money is necessary
- if you want to customize it in any way, use the Gimp format (Gimp can be downloaded here)
The going rate for tipping is about $1 per day per person. I often just leave $5 for our family of 4.
(It's important to tip daily since different people come throughout your stay - if you leave an amount at the end, it probably won't get to all of the people who cleaned your room during your stay.)
Download the envelopes
On to the Mousekeeping tip envelopes!
Toy Story envelope
Little Mermaid envelope
Mickey Mouse envelope
Lion King envelope
Tinker Bell envelope
Animal Kingdom Lodge envelope
Find a Mousekeeping tip envelope you liked? Feel free to share or make suggestions for other designs in the comments.