As we head into 2018, there’s lots to look forward to at Disney World this year. Today we’ll discuss an overview of what to expect in 2018 and beyond.
I’ll also have a quick tip to help you snag FastPass+ reservations for things you have had trouble finding.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Watch on YouTube
Check out the main topic from this episode on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kCGTs7b6Go
Links mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Use a tool called FP4ME.com to be alerted when a FastPass+ becomes available. (Update: there may be a wait list due to the number of people interested.)
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- New Disney After Hours BOO BASH Coming To Magic Kingdom For Halloween
- Harambe Market Reopening At Animal Kingdom Starting In November
- A New Exhibit Inspired By Pixar’s ‘Soul’ Is Coming To Epcot In February
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Will Open At Epcot In October 2021
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Now Set To Launch In 2022