Hear all about Kim’s family’s December Disney World trip which included a stay at Copper Creek, attending the Star Wars Dessert Party, use of Minnie Vans, plus more.
You’ll hear what didn’t work and what ultimately did end up working for their family.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links to things mentioned
Quick tip of the day
Listener Melissa emailed this tip:
“We are traveling to Disney in March and staying at Bay Lake Tower. We are going with another family, but are arriving on two separate days (we check in Saturday, they check in Sunday). This trip each family decided to splurge and get the Deluxe Dining Plan. We made reservations for 14 character meals, plus Be Our Guest breakfast, Tony’s and T Rex. Our friends are arriving a day after us but we are meeting them for dinner at 1900 Park Fare the first day we check in. Since they won’t have their meal plan activated until the following day when they check in, we are going to use the credits from our plan to pay for their meal. Then once their plan is activated they can pay for one of our meals later in the trip. This saves them paying out of pocket and maximizes the credit use.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Disneyland Testing Hybrid Standby & Virtual Queue For Rise Of The Resistance
- 12 Things You Need To Know About Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Launches On March 1, 2022
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package Announced at Disneyland
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Is No Longer Reopening In December 2021
- Planning Special Events at Disney World with Allison Mertzman – PREP 322 - September 13, 2022
- Gideon’s Bakehouse Origin Story – PREP320 - August 30, 2022
- Is the 2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party worth it? (Review & Strategy) - August 23, 2022