Lots of people are trying to decide if the $149 pre-purchase price of Memory Maker is worth it for their trips.
Today, I have some thoughts to help you decide.
I also have a quick tip about adding items to My Disney Experience that aren’t automatically linked.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
About Memory Maker
Read my post on how Memory Maker works which covers many of the details (plus more) discussed in this episode.
Quick tip of the day
If you’d like to add a note to your My Disney Experience daily plans for things that aren’t automatically linked, go to “My Itinerary” and navigate to the day you’d like to add something new.
In the upper-left corner, go to “Add Plans” and then choose “Add a Note.” This will allow you to insert something new into your plans that won’t link (such as FastPass+ reservations at Be Our Guest).
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Capture Your Moment Sees Price Increase As It Comes To Epcot & Hollywood Studios
- Special 2023 Disney World Rates & Tickets Available For U.S. Military Members
- Disney World Genie+ Price Now Varies By Date, Plus Other Cost Increases
- TRON Lightcycle / Run Will Have a Virtual Queue, an Individual Lightning Lane, and a Locker System
- Disney KiteTails at Animal Kingdom Is Ending For Good