If you ever wanted to see perfectly decorated Disney-themed Christmas trees, then you’ll want to visit Disney Springs during the holiday season.
Every year, guests are invited to experience the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll. And we’re here to tell you everything you need to know about the stroll, including showing you every single Christmas tree that’s on display this year.
Let’s get to it!
What is the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll?
The Christmas Tree Stroll makes the perfect holiday activity. Who doesn’t love walking around and looking at Christmas trees?
You’ll find 20 different trees spread throughout Disney Springs, representing characters, films, attractions, and more.
Similar to Epcot’s festival scavenger hunts, the Christmas Tree Stroll comes with a map and stickers (see locations below). As you walk around and find each tree, you’ll place a sticker on the corresponding location.
In 2021, we saw the addition of 7 new trees, including Tim Burton’s Nightmare Before Christmas, Black Panther, and Raya and the Last Dragon.
This year, along with returning favorites like the Haunted Mansion tree, there are 4 new trees: Disney Wish, Guardians of the Galaxy, Encanto, and Annual Passholder.
Is the Christmas Tree Stroll free?
Yes, the Christmas Tree Stroll at Disney Springs is complimentary!
You can find maps at the following locations:
2022 Christmas Tree Stroll Map
Is there a Christmas Tree Stroll prize?
Once you’ve finished the stroll, you’ll return your completed map to any of the following locations to pick up a prize.
This year’s prize is a button that reads, “Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll 2022.”
When does the Christmas Tree Stroll start and end?
While the 2022 Christmas season at Disney World officially began on November 11, sometimes the holidays start a little earlier across the parks, resorts, and even Disney Springs.
In 2021, the stroll was held November 5 through December 30. This year, the stroll started on November 11 and ends on December 30.
What happened to the Christmas Tree Trail?
Prior to the 2020 pandemic, Disney Springs held the annual “Christmas Tree Trail,” which debuted in 2016.
Rather than scattered across Disney Springs, trees were built and displayed in a designated trail located in the Marketplace area of Disney Springs.
The trail had a stand selling holiday goodies, along with regular snacks, fun posters on display, and even an area to meet Santa Claus.
All you had to do was enter the trail, walk around, enjoy the trees, and then exit once finished.
You didn’t have a map to find each tree, nor did you collect a prize at the end. The trail, like the stroll, was also free.
Disney first introduced the stroll in 2021 for health and safety reasons during the height of the pandemic.
Seeing as the Christmas Tree Stroll continues in 2022, we don’t anticipate the Christmas Tree Trail returning to Disney Springs. But, we will definitely let you know if its return were to ever happen.
2022 Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll Trees
Now that we’ve (hopefully) answered all of your questions, let’s take a look at all of the Christmas trees that are part of the stroll this year and where to find each one.
There are 20 trees this year.
The Lion King
Guardians of the Galaxy (NEW)
Mickey and Minnie
Disney Wish (NEW)
While we completed the Christmas Tree Stroll on November 15, the Disney Wish tree wasn’t available at this time. As you can see above, Disney placed a sign in its location that reads: “Coming soon! The elves are putting the finishing touches on the 2022 Christmas Tree Stroll.”
Stay tuned for a photo of the Disney Wish tree!
Town Center Tree
Annual Passholder (NEW)
Nightmare Before Christmas
Once Upon a Toy
Raya and the Last Dragon
The Princess and the Frog
Haunted Mansion Tree
Christmas Tree Checklist
Save this checklist as you find Christmas trees at Disney World parks, resorts, and Disney Springs!
Read more about Christmas at Disney World
Can’t get enough of the holidays at Walt Disney World? Check out these posts for helpful information and tips!
- All About Christmas at Walt Disney World
- Complete Guide to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Overview of Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays
- Why you should consider purchasing a Candlelight Processional Dining Package
- Christmas at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Christmas at Animal Kingdom
- Where to Find Santa Claus at Walt Disney World
- The Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll
- Guide to Storytellers at Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays
- Every gingerbread house at Disney World
- Salt & Straw Officially Opens At Disney Springs
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole
- Disney Cancels Brightline Rail Station at Disney Springs
- Disneyland Announces 2022 Holiday Events, Including World of Color – Season of Light
- Best Values at Epcot Flower and Garden 2023 - March 23, 2023
- The Best Food and Drinks at Epcot Flower and Garden 2023 - March 16, 2023
- Summer 2023 Disney Visa Cardmember Offer Announced For Select Disney World Resort Hotels - March 14, 2023