Betty just returned from an adults-only trip to Disney World and Universal that didn’t go quite as planned. Hear all about that.
I also have a quick tip to help you catch more nighttime shows even during shorter trips.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Libby S.:
“Since we had a short trip (only 3 nights) seeing all the nighttime shows wasn’t an option.
However, we were able to see Jingle Bell Jingle Bam and Illuminations in the same night.
The shows were scheduled an hour apart (8:30 for JBJB and 9:30 for illuminations).
We walked from Hollywood Studios to Epcot and were able to see both shows.
I would never be able to do this with my kids but since it was just 2 adults we were able to get through the crowd and see both shows!
I thought this maybe helpful to those with short trips who want to see the nighttime shows.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Happily Ever After Returns to Magic Kingdom In April 2023
- MagicBand+ Debuts October 26 at Disneyland
- More Than 350 New Disney Vacation Club Cabins Will Replace Existing Cabins at Fort Wilderness
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Opens January 2023 at Disneyland, Plus More Disney100 Celebration Details
- Fantasmic Returns to Hollywood Studios in November 2022
- Erin C.’s trip with two little ones to Disney World– PREP 358 - May 23, 2023
- What is the best way to get from MCO to WDW? - May 16, 2023
- Competing at The Summit and a Disney World vacation with Misty O – PREP 357 - May 16, 2023
Monday 4th of January 2021
Hi! I have been looking all over for this episode!! It is my favorite episode of the podcast. It shows that everything does not go as planned! Why doesn’t it play?
Tuesday 5th of January 2021
Weird! That episode definitely disappeared. I just fixed it so you should be able to listen now.
Monday 11th of February 2019
I can't get this podcast to play. Can you help me?