Betty just returned from an adults-only trip to Disney World and Universal that didn’t go quite as planned. Hear all about that.
I also have a quick tip to help you catch more nighttime shows even during shorter trips.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Libby S.:
“Since we had a short trip (only 3 nights) seeing all the nighttime shows wasn’t an option.
However, we were able to see Jingle Bell Jingle Bam and Illuminations in the same night.
The shows were scheduled an hour apart (8:30 for JBJB and 9:30 for illuminations).
We walked from Hollywood Studios to Epcot and were able to see both shows.
I would never be able to do this with my kids but since it was just 2 adults we were able to get through the crowd and see both shows!
I thought this maybe helpful to those with short trips who want to see the nighttime shows.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Electrical Water Pageant Is Returning To Walt Disney World
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Is No Longer Reopening In December 2021
- Happily Ever After Is Ending & More Disney World Entertainment Returns
- Disney World Asks Guests To Reschedule If They Can’t Wear Masks Properly
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Can Be Booked Through End Of 2021
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021