Hear the daily updates from my December 2018 trip with my daughter where we stayed Club Level at The Grand Floridian and did all of the holiday things, including Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and the Candlelight Processional Dining Package.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure Will Use A Virtual Queue
- Another Update Announced For The Rise Of The Resistance Virtual Queue
- Epcot’s Festival Of The Holidays Extended Through December 31
- New Virtual Queue Process Announced For Rise of the Resistance
- New ‘Shop In Store’ Feature Being Tested In My Disney Experience
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021