Hear the daily updates from my December 2018 trip with my daughter where we stayed Club Level at The Grand Floridian and did all of the holiday things, including Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and the Candlelight Processional Dining Package.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- The Reimagined Splash Mountain ‘Princess & The Frog’ Attraction Opening In Late 2024
- Early Entry and More Limited-Time Perks at Typhoon Lagoon Announced for Disney World Passholders
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- 12 Things You Need To Know About Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App