Shauna just traveled from Australia to Disney World for a trip with her family. Hear how it went.
I also have a quick tip about something handy to park in your park bag.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Kristen B.:
“I know you suggest bringing a towel in your park bag to dry off seats after rain or claim your spot at a parade.
As an alternative to a bath or hand towel that might be bulky, Turkish towels are a great idea.
They’re super absorbent, but take up a lot less room even thought they are large.
Bonus, they dry pretty fast, too!
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Walt Disney World Releases Extended Evening Theme Park Hours
- When & How To Buy Disney Very Merriest After Hours Tickets
- An Important Early Theme Park Entry & Genie+ Update At Walt Disney World
- New Disney After Hours BOO BASH Coming To Magic Kingdom For Halloween
- Disney+ Day Grants Subscribers Early Entry To Disney World & Disneyland, Plus More Perks