There’s lots to look forward to at Disney World in 2019 and today you’ll hear all about it.
I also have a quick tip on making it easier to share photos during your trip.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Contact info for Sarah Goff
- Email: email@example.com
- Submit a quote request to her: https://perfectstorytravel.com/team/sarah-goff/
- Follow her on Facebook
- Follow her on Instagram
Contact info for Josh Taylor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a quote request to him: https://perfectstorytravel.com/team/josh-taylor/
- Follow him on Instagram
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Sue B.:
“We are a family of iPhones, and our children and their girlfriend/boyfriends often travel with us. When they do, I create a shared album on my iPhone and invite all to it.
Then we can all dump our trip photos into that shared folder, we can see each other’s and download if we want! ”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- A New Exhibit Inspired By Pixar’s ‘Soul’ Is Coming To Epcot In February
- Tokyo Dining In Epcot’s Japan Pavilion Is Reopening For A Limited Time
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Slated To Open In 2021 & More WDW Updates
- Blizzard Beach Set To Reopen At Walt Disney World In March 2021
- A Brightline Rail Station Is Coming To Disney Springs