A long-awaited attraction and popular character meet and greet are both finally making their comeback to Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom.
The Little Mermaid meet and greet with Ariel officially returns beginning January 22 and Enchanted Tales with Belle reopens February 19.
Upon their respective reopenings, both will be available to book with Genie+.
Enchanted Tales with Belle has recently been serving as a temporary meet and greet for Belle, but that will soon change once the show is again underway.
We definitely recommend trying out Enchanted Tales with Belle. Not only are the special effects and animatronics amazing, but it’s an intimate experience for Disney fans, especially those who love Beauty and the Beast.
As for the chance to meet Ariel in Fantasyland, Ariel’s Grotto has remained closed since the beginning of the pandemic in 2020. It will definitely be good to have the mermaid back.
You can find her grotto next to the Journey of the Little Mermaid ride in Fantasyland.
This isn’t the only character news as of late. Pete’s Silly Sideshow reopened on January 15 in Storybook Circus.
You can meet Madame Daisy Fortuna, the mysterious fortune teller, Minnie Magnifique, a Parisian poodle trainer, The Astounding Donaldo, a snake charmer extraordinaire, and The Great Goofini, Donald’s daring stuntman pal.
While PhotoPass is available at Pete’s Silly Sideshow, know it is automated, meaning a photographer isn’t physically present. You can find character locations and meet times in the My Disney Experience app.
Which return are you most excited to experience?
- Where You Can Hug Characters Again at Disney World
- Traditional Character Meet & Greets Are Returning To Disney World & Disneyland
- Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond! Opens In June At Animal Kingdom
- Genie+ Adding Festival of Fantasy & Hollywood Studios Character Meet & Greet
- Character Sightings Are Coming To Genie+ At Walt Disney World
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced - January 18, 2023
- Ariel Meet and Greet, Enchanted Tales With Belle Returning to Magic Kingdom - January 17, 2023
- Tiana’s Palace Replacing French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square at Disneyland - January 12, 2023