Today’s interview is with a first-timer named Cindy who I talked to before and after her September 2014 trip. There were surprises, great plans, magical moments, unexpected challenges and great memories.
I also have a quick tip of the day about a way to snag difficult FastPass+ reservations less than 60 days before your trip.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Links/topics mentioned in this episode
- My eBook that Cindy used to help plan her trip
- Tinker Bell gifts
- My Disney World packing list that Cindy used
Quick tip of the day
When park hours are extended, new FastPass+ opportunities open up. To be notified when park hours for your trip dates change, sign up for alerts on the monthly dashboard for your month.
You can also find links to the PDFs that Disney publishes on my binder download post.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Walt Disney World Releases Extended Evening Theme Park Hours
- When & How To Buy Disney Very Merriest After Hours Tickets
- 2022 Disneyland Vacation Packages Are Now Available To Book
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue Will Have 3 Drop Times
- Disney H20 Glow After Hours Returns To Typhoon Lagoon Memorial Day Weekend