Erin just got back from her Disney World trip and you’ll hear from her before and after her 3-generation Disney World trip that included a stay at the Polynesian, attending the Halloween party, and enjoying the Food and Wine Festival.
I also have a quick tip about a not-so-well-known photo op spot.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Erin’s pre- and post-trip report
Erin just got back from her September Disney World trip that included grandparents and kids. Hear how it went in this episode.
Some links mentioned in this episode:
Quick tip of the day
The Castle Couture shop behind Cinderella Castle has princess merchandise, but it also has a room at the back that’s staged for princess pics. Though it’s primarily used by people who have just finished at Bibibidi Bobbidi Boutique, anybody can go in there for pics. As a bonus, there’s a PhotoPass photographer there to snap photos for you.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- runDisney Returning To Disney World With In-Person Races Starting Fall 2021
- Electrical Water Pageant Is Returning To Walt Disney World
- Happily Ever After Is Ending & More Disney World Entertainment Returns
- Epcot’s Festival Of The Holidays Extended Through December 31
- Walt Disney World Reveals 2021 Celebrations For Black History Month
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021