With Ralph Breaks the Internet out now, there’s a renewed interest in the characters.
Luckily, Disney World has a few ways you can do that.
Here’s where to find Wreck-It Ralph at Disney World….
Meet the Wreck-it-Ralph characters (Vanellope and Ralph) at Epcot
At the ImageWorks area of the Imagination! pavilion in Epcot, you can meet Ralph and Vanellope.
In fact, this is the only spot you can meet the Wreck-it-Ralph characters in person.
For the most up-to-date meeting times you can check the My Disney Experience app:
Ralph Breaks VR at The VOID in Disney Springs
The VOID is a super fun new VR spot in Disney Springs that now has a Wreck-It Ralph option available in addition to its Star Wars option.
“In Ralph Breaks VR, you and your friends will sneak onto the internet to play the newest, coolest video game ever alongside Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope von Schweetz. And, have the ultimate food flight in Pancake Milkshake Diner.”
Get more info and buy tickets at https://www.thevoid.com/dimensions/ralph-breaks-vr/
Build your own Vanellope sundae at Marketplace Snacks in Disney Springs
This sundae is served in a Vanellope race car dish and costs $16.99.
Choose from vanilla, chocolate, pineapple, raspberry, or swirl ice cream.
See them in Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
At Magic Kingdom, you’ll find the Wreck-it-Ralph characters in the parade which is shown twice nightly during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, and then shown as part of normal park entertainment starting after the final party.
Vanellope even drives her own car!
- The Disney Visa Cardmember Photo Opportunity Is Open At Epcot
- Mickey and Friends World Tour Cavalcade Is Ending At Epcot
- Walt Disney World Extends Park Hours For The Holidays
- Electrical Water Pageant Is Returning To Walt Disney World
- Mira Joins Hollywood Studios’ Disney Junior Motorcade This Weekend Only
- How much does it cost to go to Disney World? (including example trips) - July 8, 2021
- Disneyland vs Disney World: Which One Should You Visit? - June 24, 2021
- Fireworks are back! Here’s what’s still closed. - June 18, 2021