One popular way to save money on vacations is to use credit cards (and their reward points) to pay for things like lodging or flights.
But, in a world of unlimited options for credit cards, is the Chase Disney Visa Card your best choice for saving money on your Disney vacations?
The value of the Chase Disney Visa comes more from the perks that it offers rather than the savings.
While it is true that there are times when special room discounts are offered to Chase Disney Visa Cardholders, those discounts aren’t nearly as plentiful as they once were and oftentimes there are very similar discounts offered at nearly the same time to the general public.
But, considering the regular Disney Visa has a $0 annual fee it might be worth it for the perks.
- Special financing for Disney World Vacation Packages
- 10% discount on select dining and shopping purchases that are $50 or more
- Exclusive Chase Disney Visa character experiences at both Hollywood Studios and Epcot
- Super cute card designs (ok, this isn’t really a perk but you have to admit the cards are a huge plus for any Disney fan!)
If, however, your goal is to rack up a bunch of points to use towards flights or rooms, you might be better served going with a different card like one of those mentioned in The Best Credit Cards for Disney Travelers post over on Mousehacking.
Read more: Complete Guide to Disney World Discounts
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- Minnie’s Beach Bash Breakfast at Cape May Cafe review: is it worth it? - September 21, 2023
- Topolino’s Terrace character breakfast review: is it worth it? - September 21, 2023
- Things that don’t exist at Disney World anymore - September 13, 2023