Today we’ll discuss Disney Springs because it has evolved a lot over the last few years and has so many things to do.
I’ll also have a quick tip to make it easier to handle your mail while you travel.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can also leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your non-Disney questions.
Do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Watch on YouTube
Today’s main topic can be viewed on YouTube at https://youtu.be/ceucYtb-JJc
- Disney World will have 12 days of announcements starting December 5
- New WDW Prep Amazon Shop is available
- Recent posts: Starbucks at Disney World, Disney World maps, and pros/cons of Disney World resorts
Quick tip of the day
Listener Hope emailed this tip:
“I’ve been preparing for our trip in a few days and checking things off my list. I realized I needed to hold our mail since we have an eight day trip this time. I was a little panicked thinking I had run out of time to get to the post office. Luckily I thought to go to the USPS website. The online mail hold process is very easy. You just select your dates and if you want to pick up or have your held mail delivered. Afterward USPS sends a confirmation email to the email you entered in the form on the website. Very easy and convenient. Much more than going to the post office.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- The Disney Springs M&M’s Store Won’t Open Until 2021
- Disney World Asks Guests To Reschedule If They Can’t Wear Masks Properly
- Disney World Dining Reservations Made During Recent Glitch Will Be Canceled
- A New Exhibit Inspired By Pixar’s ‘Soul’ Is Coming To Epcot In February
- Disney Springs Is Reopening At Walt Disney World, But In Phases