Planning to go to Disney World in 2018? Let’s chat about the best times to visit.
I also have a quick tip to help you snag some hard-to-get FastPass+ reservations for your trip.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
News and houskeeping
- Flights of Wonder at Animal Kingdom is ending December 31, 2017
- A new Russell and Dug show is coming to Animal Kingdom in spring 2018
- It’s not official, but it looks like Stitch’s Great Escape is going away after January 6, 2018
- Millennial pink MagicBands are coming within a few weeks
Best times to visit in 2018
- Watch on YouTube
- For the 2017-2018 Disney World crowd calendar, go to https://wdwprepschool.com/disney-world-crowd-calendar//
- For the Disney World crowd calendar, check out https://wdwprepschool.com/disney-world-crowd-calendar/
Quick tip of the day
There have reports of FastPass+ drops at various times of the day, especially for Flight of Passage. Recent reports suggest 1:07, 3:07, and 5:07, but be sure to check out the Backside of Magic podcast to keep up with the latest.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon: Comparing the Disney World Water Parks - September 29, 2023
- What’s coming in late 2023 and early 2024 – PREP 376 - September 26, 2023
- Dishing with Bethany Vinton – PREP 375 - September 19, 2023