Even though Disney makes it easy for you to leave the driving to them, many people still prefer to use a car at Disney World.
If you plan on driving (or are thinking about driving) on your next Disney World vacation, here are some resources you might find helpful if you plan to use a car at Disney World.
Let’s get started…
Renting a car at Disney World
You can rent a car at the airport or many locations onsite at Disney World. This is super handy for may people. To learn more, check out our complete guide to renting a car at Disney World.
Parking and driving at Disney World
Having initially been terrified to drive at Disney World, I finally took the plunge and had a car during a month-long trip and was shocked how easy it was to navigate and park at Disney World. Well, most of Disney World anyway.
Check out our parking and driving guide for more info on what to expect.
Where to stay at Disney World if you have a car
One of the things that doesn’t get talked about much with regard to resort suggestions is the resorts that are most convenient with a car.
In general, Value and Moderate resorts are easier to get in and out of with a car because in most of those resorts, you can pull up very close to the building where you’re staying.
This is also true at Old Key West and Saratoga Springs Resorts.
Deluxe Resorts, on the other hand, generally have 1 main parking lot that you have to walk to so it’s not as quick to get in and out.
Check out our pros and cons of Disney World resorts for more info.
- New Summer 2021 Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Now Available
- Valet Parking Is Returning To Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- Reopening Dates Announced For Port Orleans Resorts, All-Star Music & Sports
- Summer 2021 Disney World Hotel Offer For Passholders & Florida Residents
- Ken & Emily from Mousehacking first trip w/a baby – PREP281 - July 9, 2021
- Rachel’s June Friend Trip – PREP280 - July 2, 2021
- Disney Reveals Special Evening Hours & Early Park Entry Debut For The 50th - June 30, 2021