These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes related to this episode
- Celebrating New Year’s Eve at Disney World
- All Disney World character meals (including Topolino and 1900 Park Fare)
- How to get difficult FastPasses
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- New Virtual Queue Process Announced For Rise of the Resistance
- Yacht Club Is Offering In-Room Dining Upon The Resort’s Reopening
- New BoardWalk Ice Cream Location Is Opening In Place Of Ample Hills
- Walt Disney World Shares Details For New Year’s Eve 2020 Celebrations
- New 2021 Spring Into Magic Walt Disney World Offers Now Available