These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Quick tip of the day
Staying at Art of Animation or Pop Century? Consider a dining reservation at the newly opened Riviera Resort which is just a Skyliner ride away.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Polynesian Village Resort Reopens July 19 At Walt Disney World
- New Disney World Resort Offer Available For Disney Visa Cardmembers
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- Changes Coming To Disney’s BoardWalk Resort, Including New Dining, Lobby, & Rooms
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort Set To Finally Reopen In March 2022