Epcot isn’t the only place in Walt Disney World you can enjoy some food and wine. Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin has announced a new 2020 food and wine event called Sip, Savor, & Stay Saturdays.
The event begins in mid-September and will run through late October. Here’s what you need to know:
- When: Sept. 19 through Oct. 30 (all Saturdays, except for the final evening which is a Friday)
- Time: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. or 8 p.m.
There are several different limited-capacity culinary events exclusively offered as part of an overnight package. They are also inspired by the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic that was canceled this year due to the pandemic.
The themed-events include (more details below): the Bubble Lounge, Beer Garden, Italian Wine & Bites, Smokin’ D’s Bourbon, Beer, & BBQ, and the Oktoberfest Biergarten. Each of these are one-night packages starting at $295 and includes two tickets to the event.
There’s also two Food & Wine Classic Limited Edition events, but there will be different food served at each. The first will be held on Saturday, Oct. 17 from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. The second is on Friday, Oct. 30 from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. They are both one-night packages starting at $395 and includes two tickets to the event.
Each event will have an “intimate atmosphere” and follow necessary health and safety protocols, just like at Walt Disney World. Guests can expect social-distancing measures, temperature checks at the entrance, plexiglass installed for food service, and Cast Members wearing PPE (personal protective equipment).
Each group will also have their own reserved table and access to touchless menus. It’s also important to note that all events are indoors.
There aren’t details regarding face coverings, but the hotel’s policy is as follows: “Guests must wear a face mask in all public areas of the hotel including pool areas.” Furthermore, “Face masks are NOT required while swimming in pools, on water slide, or while seated in your socially distanced pool chair.”
Of course, you can remove your mask when eating or drinking. Like at WDW, you will probably also have to remain stationary and at a safe distance from others when removing your mask to eat and drink.
You can book any of the Swan and Dolphin events now by calling 1.888.828.8850. Events are limited to those 21 and older.
- Swan & Dolphin Announces First Spring Food & Wine Classic
- Swan & Dolphin Announces Three Food & Beverage Events For 2021
- Reservations Are Now Open For New Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- New Disney After Hours BOO BASH Coming To Magic Kingdom For Halloween
- Dates, Pricing, Cavalcades & More Announced For Disney After Hours Boo Bash
- Walt Disney World Releases Extended Evening Theme Park Hours - July 30, 2021
- Best Vegetarian Options at Epcot Food and Wine 2021 - July 29, 2021
- Disney World & Disneyland Guests Must Once Again Wear Masks Indoors - July 28, 2021