Epcot isn’t the only place in Walt Disney World you can enjoy some food and wine. Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin has announced a new 2020 food and wine event called Sip, Savor, & Stay Saturdays.
The event begins in mid-September and will run through late October. Here’s what you need to know:
- When: Sept. 19 through Oct. 30 (all Saturdays, except for the final evening which is a Friday)
- Time: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. or 8 p.m.
There are several different limited-capacity culinary events exclusively offered as part of an overnight package. They are also inspired by the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic that was canceled this year due to the pandemic.
The themed-events include (more details below): the Bubble Lounge, Beer Garden, Italian Wine & Bites, Smokin’ D’s Bourbon, Beer, & BBQ, and the Oktoberfest Biergarten. Each of these are one-night packages starting at $295 and includes two tickets to the event.
There’s also two Food & Wine Classic Limited Edition events, but there will be different food served at each. The first will be held on Saturday, Oct. 17 from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. The second is on Friday, Oct. 30 from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. They are both one-night packages starting at $395 and includes two tickets to the event.
Each event will have an “intimate atmosphere” and follow necessary health and safety protocols, just like at Walt Disney World. Guests can expect social-distancing measures, temperature checks at the entrance, plexiglass installed for food service, and Cast Members wearing PPE (personal protective equipment).
Each group will also have their own reserved table and access to touchless menus. It’s also important to note that all events are indoors.
There aren’t details regarding face coverings, but the hotel’s policy is as follows: “Guests must wear a face mask in all public areas of the hotel including pool areas.” Furthermore, “Face masks are NOT required while swimming in pools, on water slide, or while seated in your socially distanced pool chair.”
Of course, you can remove your mask when eating or drinking. Like at WDW, you will probably also have to remain stationary and at a safe distance from others when removing your mask to eat and drink.
You can book any of the Swan and Dolphin events now by calling 1.888.828.8850. Events are limited to those 21 and older.
- Tickets On Sale For 2022 Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic
- Disney H20 Glow After Hours Returns To Typhoon Lagoon Memorial Day Weekend
- Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Return In 2022
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- 2022 Swan & Dolphin Offer Now Available For Florida Residents & Annual Passholders
- Select Rooms at Caribbean Beach Receiving “Under the Sea” Theme - October 3, 2022
- Walt Disney World Temporarily Closing Due to Hurricane Ian - September 27, 2022
- 2022 Holiday Offer Available For Disneyland Resort Hotels - September 27, 2022