The Electrical Water Pageant is a water parade that takes place nightly on the waters just outside Magic Kingdom.
Here’s how you can see it…
The Electrical Water Pageant takes place on the waters of Bay Lake, near Magic Kingdom.
There are great views of it from the beachy areas of the Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary Resort, Ft. Wilderness, and Wilderness Lodge.
What time is it?
The Electrical Water Pageant floats make their way around Bay Lake, hitting each resort. The exact times can be found in the My Disney Experience app.
Search for Electrical Water Pageant and note that there are times listed for each of the resorts.
Most people want to pair Electrical Water Pageant viewing with fireworks, so be sure to check times for Disney Enchantment fireworks on the same night to be able to do both from the same spot.
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package Announced at Disneyland
- Genie+ Adding Festival of Fantasy & Hollywood Studios Character Meet & Greet
- Main Street Electrical Parade, World of Color, & Fantasmic Get Return Dates at Disneyland
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole