The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort has announced three food and beverage events for 2021. The events will occur across January and February, so plan accordingly.
The events include:
- Food & Wine Classic: A Taste of Swan & Dolphin (Jan. 16 & Feb. 27): 10 food stations, more than 50 beverage offerings, live entertainment, and unlimited food and beverage tastings, including dessert selections from the hotel’s world champion pastry chef, Laurent Branlard.
- The Big Tailgate Party (Feb. 7): 7 food stations and unlimited craft beer and wine.
Each of the events will feature different menu items, meaning each will offer a unique experience.
Some of the food highlights include:
- Food & Wine (Jan. 16): Roasted organic pumpkin ravioli gnudi with seared sea scallop, whipped ricotta cheese, and pumpkin gremolata (served by Todd English’s bluezoo)
- Food & Wine (Feb. 27): Surf and Turf featuring roasted linz heritage angus prime strip loin and marinated shrimp with creamed spinach and sauce foyot (served by Shula’s Steak House)
- Tailgate Party: Crispy fried chicken wings with an array of sauces, angus beef sliders, carne asada tacos, Italian sausage sandwich, a selection of desserts, and more
There will also be health and safety protocols implemented, including temperature checks at the entrance, plexiglass walls for all food service areas, cast members wearing personal protective equipment, socially0distanced event space, seating available to accommodate each party at their own table, touchless menus, and social distancing signs.
Tickets are now on sale. Event-only tickets can be purchased online for $110 per person (events are limited to those 21 years and older). Room packages start at $359 and include event access for two adults. To book, call 1-888-828-8850.
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- Be Our Guest review: is it worth it? - September 21, 2023
- Cinderella’s Royal Table lunch & dinner review: is it worth it? - September 21, 2023
- Best Vegetarian Options at Epcot Food and Wine 2023 - September 18, 2023