The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort has announced three food and beverage events for 2021. The events will occur across January and February, so plan accordingly.
The events include:
- Food & Wine Classic: A Taste of Swan & Dolphin (Jan. 16 & Feb. 27): 10 food stations, more than 50 beverage offerings, live entertainment, and unlimited food and beverage tastings, including dessert selections from the hotel’s world champion pastry chef, Laurent Branlard.
- The Big Tailgate Party (Feb. 7): 7 food stations and unlimited craft beer and wine.
Each of the events will feature different menu items, meaning each will offer a unique experience.
Some of the food highlights include:
- Food & Wine (Jan. 16): Roasted organic pumpkin ravioli gnudi with seared sea scallop, whipped ricotta cheese, and pumpkin gremolata (served by Todd English’s bluezoo)
- Food & Wine (Feb. 27): Surf and Turf featuring roasted linz heritage angus prime strip loin and marinated shrimp with creamed spinach and sauce foyot (served by Shula’s Steak House)
- Tailgate Party: Crispy fried chicken wings with an array of sauces, angus beef sliders, carne asada tacos, Italian sausage sandwich, a selection of desserts, and more
There will also be health and safety protocols implemented, including temperature checks at the entrance, plexiglass walls for all food service areas, cast members wearing personal protective equipment, socially0distanced event space, seating available to accommodate each party at their own table, touchless menus, and social distancing signs.
Tickets are now on sale. Event-only tickets can be purchased online for $110 per person (events are limited to those 21 years and older). Room packages start at $359 and include event access for two adults. To book, call 1-888-828-8850.
- 2023 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Dates Announced
- 2022 Swan & Dolphin Offer Now Available For Florida Residents & Annual Passholders
- Disneyland After Dark Events Return in 2023 With a New Princess Theme
- 2023 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Dates Announced
- 2023 Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced