The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts just announced they will host their first-ever spring Food & Wine Classic.
This is a one-night, limited-ticket event with unlimited food and beverage tastings and live music.
The event will begin at 5:30 p.m. until 8 p.m. on Saturday, April 17, 2021. Only guests 21 and older are permitted entry.
There will be a total of 12-themed food stations, including the Beer Garden, Spicy Tuna Roll, the luau-inspired The Pig & Poke , and many more. Guests can also expect more than 50 beverage selections.
Here are just a few of the menu highlights:
- Smokin’ D’s BBQ: Sweet & smokey St. Louis style smoked ribs with macaroni & cheese
- Shula’s Steak House: Salt roasted prime NY strip loin with roasted marble potatoes, onion purée, and truffle veal jus
- Chinatown: Vegetarian bao filled with glazed savory jack fruit, green onion, and ginger
- Todd English’s bluezoo: Shrimp & Grits with sautéed Gulf shrimp, buttered white corn grits, and tasso ham gravy
You can view the menus and booths online.
The Spring Food & Wine Classic will implement several health and safety protocols, including, but not limited to, temperature checks for all guests, socially-distanced stations, touchless menus, and the requirement of face coverings for everyone.
Keep in mind that guests can remove face coverings when actively eating or drinking, but they must be stationary and maintain an appropriate physical distance.
You can purchase event-only tickets online for $125 per person. Room packages start at $400 and include event access for two adults. Call 1-888-828-8850 to book room packages.
If you’re looking into planning a Walt Disney World vacation and want help, contact Small World Vacations.
- Tickets On Sale For 2022 Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic
- Masks Now Optional Everywhere At Disney World
- 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package Announced at Disneyland
- 2023 Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- TRON Lightcycle / Run Will Have a Virtual Queue, an Individual Lightning Lane, and a Locker System - January 27, 2023
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ Opening March 23 at Hollywood Studios - January 25, 2023
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced - January 18, 2023