The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts just announced they will host their first-ever spring Food & Wine Classic.
This is a one-night, limited-ticket event with unlimited food and beverage tastings and live music.
The event will begin at 5:30 p.m. until 8 p.m. on Saturday, April 17, 2021. Only guests 21 and older are permitted entry.
There will be a total of 12-themed food stations, including the Beer Garden, Spicy Tuna Roll, the luau-inspired The Pig & Poke , and many more. Guests can also expect more than 50 beverage selections.
Here are just a few of the menu highlights:
- Smokin’ D’s BBQ: Sweet & smokey St. Louis style smoked ribs with macaroni & cheese
- Shula’s Steak House: Salt roasted prime NY strip loin with roasted marble potatoes, onion purée, and truffle veal jus
- Chinatown: Vegetarian bao filled with glazed savory jack fruit, green onion, and ginger
- Todd English’s bluezoo: Shrimp & Grits with sautéed Gulf shrimp, buttered white corn grits, and tasso ham gravy
The Spring Food & Wine Classic will implement several health and safety protocols, including, but not limited to, temperature checks for all guests, socially-distanced stations, touchless menus, and the requirement of face coverings for everyone.
Keep in mind that guests can remove face coverings when actively eating or drinking, but they must be stationary and maintain an appropriate physical distance.
You can purchase event-only tickets online for $125 per person. Room packages start at $400 and include event access for two adults. Call 1-888-828-8850 to book room packages.
If you’re looking into planning a Walt Disney World vacation and want help, contact Small World Vacations.
- Swan & Dolphin Announces Three Food & Beverage Events For 2021
- Swan & Dolphin Is Hosting A New Fall Food & Wine Event
- A Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Ends On November 22
- Disney World Asks Guests To Reschedule If They Can’t Wear Masks Properly
- Walt Disney World Announces Reopening Dates For Club Level Lounges
- More Disneyland Dining News, Including Reservations At Trader Sam’s - August 4, 2021
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Pricing, Itinerary, & More Revealed - August 4, 2021
- Disneyland Announces New ‘Magic Key’ Annual Pass Program - August 3, 2021