These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Early Morning Magic – Fantasyland
- Gran Destino Tower
- How Magical Express works
- What does it mean to stay Club Level (and purchase FastPasses)?
- Tinker Bell Gifts
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Pirates League
- How to use Minnie Vans
See all of the outfits Shakirah described in this Instagram post.
Quick tip of the day
“My family enjoys silly photos and something we discovered is that the photo booths in the parks and WDW resort arcades are included in memory maker! Take as many photos as you want and scan your magic band and it all gets linked to your memory maker photo archive. We found booths at:
Journey into Imagination gift store
Test Track gift store
Gift store near Toy Story Mania
On the Boardwalk near ESPN
Dino Land near Primeval Whirl exit
Some arcades have booths too.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Walt Disney World Releases New Special Memory Maker Offer
- New 2021 Walt Disney World Room & Ticket Package Announced
- Animal Kingdom Adds Capture Your Moment Sessions Starting May 17
- Disney World Announces Temporary Mask Removal When Taking Outdoor Photos
- The Disney Visa Cardmember Photo Opportunity Is Open At Epcot