These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Use mobile ordering for multiple spots in Galaxy’s Edge. The 3 locations with mobile ordering include Ronto’s Roasters, Oga’s Cantina, and the Milk Stand.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Another Update Announced For The Rise Of The Resistance Virtual Queue
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill At Coronado Springs Adds Mobile Order
- Avengers Campus Opens June 4 At Disney California Adventure
- Disney World Adding Mobile Order To Main Street Confectionery & More
- WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure Will Use A Virtual Queue
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021