These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Use mobile ordering for multiple spots in Galaxy’s Edge. The 3 locations with mobile ordering include Ronto’s Roasters, Oga’s Cantina, and the Milk Stand.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Another Update Announced For The Rise Of The Resistance Virtual Queue
- Olivia’s Cafe At Disney’s Old Key West Resort Adds Mobile Order
- Ale & Compass Restaurant At Yacht Club Adds Mobile Order
- Kona Cafe At Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Adds Mobile Order
- Minnie’s Halloween Dine & Other Dining Options Returning To WDW
- The ultimate Disney packing list (Word, PDF and Google Docs formats) - May 4, 2021
- Comparing pickup options from Orlando airport to Disney World - May 3, 2021
- Disney Wish Sets Sail June 9, 2022 & More Details Announced - April 29, 2021