In some exciting news, you can now make reservations at the new Walt Disney World Swan Reserve hotel for Sept. 1 and beyond.
You can either make reservations online or by calling 1-888-236-2427. The 14-story hotel, which is the latest addition to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts, isn’t slated to open until summer 2021.
The hotel is adjacent to Swan and Dolphin and features all kinds of amenities and offerings, including 349 guest rooms, 149 suites, and two presidential suites. And, of course, a scenic pool area with an elevated deck and fire pit.
A few of the other offerings that guests will be able to enjoy are:
- An exclusive rooftop space called Vue
- New signature Mediterranean restaurant
- A grab-n-go cafe
- A state-of-the-art fitness center
- More than 15,000 square feet of meeting space that includes two ballrooms and 12 meeting rooms
- More than 13,000 square feet of outdoor event space
- A business center
Guests will also have access to Walt Disney World Resort benefits, like complimentary transportation to all four theme parks and Disney Springs.
Better yet, guests at Walt Disney World Swan Reserve will have full access to all of the amenities and Swan and Dolphin. These include:
- Mandara Spa
- Five pools
- 18 restaurants and lounges
- Preferred tea times on nearby Disney golf courses
- Four signature restaurants:
- Shula’s Steak House, Todd English’s bluezoo, Il Mulino, and Kimonos
If you’re interested in making reservations at the brand new hotel, Small World Vacations can assist.
- Walt Disney World Releases Extended Evening Theme Park Hours
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- Water Taxi Transportation Resumes Service At Polynesian
- Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort Reveals 2020 Holiday Offerings
- Walt Disney World Announces Reopening Dates For Club Level Lounges