Listen to the daily updates from my October 2017 trip which included staying in an All-Star Music suite, attending the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party, going to Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom + lots more.
While articles on this site are updated frequently as changes occur, podcast audio and show notes are not. The text below is show notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links to things mentioned in this episode
- Picture of Space Mountain from the plane
- Orlando Transportation by Mike
- Ordering groceries for Disney World resorts (including Prime Now that I used on this trip)
- Audio piped in to Trader Sam’s terrace at the Polynesian
- My Facebook post about Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom
- Spotify playlist for BaseLine Tap House
- My touring plans for all 4 parks (grouped by hour so you can stay flexible)
- Facebook Live video of Magic Kingdom welcome show
- How Resort Airline Check-In works at Disney World
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Can Be Booked Through End Of 2021
- Water Taxi Transportation Resumes Service At Polynesian
- Disney’s Magical Express & Extra Magic Hours Ending At Walt Disney World
- Disney Springs Extends Hours On Fridays & Saturdays Starting October 9
- Walt Disney World Shares Details For New Year’s Eve 2020 Celebrations