All about my recent Disney World trip, including my stay at All-Star Movies and visits to all 4 parks.
I also have a quick tip to help keep things safe in your hotel room, a fun company you might want to purchase things from before your trip, and recent news.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Call in your non-Disney World questions
If you have a non-Disney World question about websites, podcasts, business, personal stuff, etc., please leave me a SpeakPipe message and I’ll put them together for a show at the end of the year. You can do that by downloading the SpeakPipe app or using your computer at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
My recent trip report
In this episode, I share my thoughts on my recent stay at All-Star Movies, Magical Express, and all 4 parks. Check out Disney Food Blog’s Food and Wine Festival info to help plan your time there.
- February Fantasmic Dining Packages are now available.
- Jedi Training at Hollywood Studios is closing after October 4 and will reopen later this year.
- Kali River Rapids won’t be an Extra Magic Hour attraction as of October 2 but will return as an EMH attraction seasonally.
- Downtown Disney is officially being called Disney Springs as of September 29.
Today’s featured company is Parkbound Buttons who sells buttons in the same style as Disney but with cute/funny sayings on them.
Quick tip of the day
Use the “privacy please” sign on your door throughout your stay if you’re worried about having things taken and the safe in the room isn’t large enough to accommodate your items.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Jungle Cruise Will Be Revamped At Both Walt Disney World & Disneyland
- Disney Shares More Jungle Cruise Updates & The Addition Of Alberta Falls
- Disney Park Pass System Extended Through Early January 2023
- Disney World Dining Reservations Made During Recent Glitch Will Be Canceled
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Can Be Booked Through End Of 2021