All about my recent Disney World trip, including my stay at All-Star Movies and visits to all 4 parks.
I also have a quick tip to help keep things safe in your hotel room, a fun company you might want to purchase things from before your trip, and recent news.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Call in your non-Disney World questions
If you have a non-Disney World question about websites, podcasts, business, personal stuff, etc., please leave me a SpeakPipe message and I’ll put them together for a show at the end of the year. You can do that by downloading the SpeakPipe app or using your computer at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
My recent trip report
In this episode, I share my thoughts on my recent stay at All-Star Movies, Magical Express, and all 4 parks. Check out Disney Food Blog’s Food and Wine Festival info to help plan your time there.
- February Fantasmic Dining Packages are now available.
- Jedi Training at Hollywood Studios is closing after October 4 and will reopen later this year.
- Kali River Rapids won’t be an Extra Magic Hour attraction as of October 2 but will return as an EMH attraction seasonally.
- Downtown Disney is officially being called Disney Springs as of September 29.
Today’s featured company is Parkbound Buttons who sells buttons in the same style as Disney but with cute/funny sayings on them.
Quick tip of the day
Use the “privacy please” sign on your door throughout your stay if you’re worried about having things taken and the safe in the room isn’t large enough to accommodate your items.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Park Hopping Changes & More Coming to Disney World & Disneyland
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- Walt Disney World Temporarily Closing Due to Hurricane Ian
- Minnie Vans Returning To Disney World In Summer 2022
- Sailing Concierge on the Disney Wish– PREP 348 - March 14, 2023
- Flower and Garden Festival 2023 – PREP 347 - March 7, 2023
- Traveling on the Spectrum – PREP 346 - February 28, 2023
Monday 28th of September 2015
I noticed you said you dont reccomend taking children to the food and wine festival. We are going to disney for my daughter's 6th birthday next month and will be there oct 16th-21st. We did not plan on avoiding epcot due to this. We actually have a day and a half planned at Epcot. Do you think this will be an issue? Advice on avoiding drunks and crowds? Hopefully it helps that we are going on a Monday and Tuesday.
Sunday 27th of September 2015
So since you mentioned the change in which ride order you would do in MK... (Winnie the pooh, then under the sea) will you be updating the current itenary you have on the site? For my upcoming trip in March I wanted to use that one as our guide. Luckily we will be driving to WDW. And will drive to the parks, we also will be at All Star Movie.