My January 2017 trip included a stay at Saratoga Springs Resort, several visits to Disney Springs, Magic Kingdom After Hours event, using express transportation to visit all 4 parks in one day, Star Wars Dessert Party at Hollywood Studios, Epcot’s Festival of the Arts, and the new Magic Kingdom welcome show and opening procedure.
Hear how it went in this episode.
I also have a quick tip for families dealing with kids who might be scared of the dark.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links and info from this episode
- Disney Dining Plan credit analysis
- Saratoga Springs Resort photos uploaded during this trip
- Magic Kingdom After Hours info (including dates) on the WDW site
- Info on how the new Magic Kingdom welcome show works
- Express transportation info
Quick tip of the day
Kim emailed in a tip that suggests using glow sticks on dark rides for kids who are a little scared but still want to ride. It’s just enough light to help them without bothering other guest. Thanks for the tip, Kim!
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours Adds New Stage Show & More Holiday News
- Festival of Fantasy Parade Returns March 9, Plus More Entertainment News
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- New Magic Kingdom Cavalcade & More Disney World Entertainment Announced
- Erin’s Fort Wilderness Trip (w/ accessibility considerations) – PREP 324 - September 27, 2022
- Recapping D23 Expo announcements with Allyson and Shannon – PREP 323 - September 20, 2022
- Planning Special Events at Disney World with Allison Mertzman – PREP 322 - September 13, 2022