Jill’s family of 6 just returned from their first budget trip to Disney World and she’s going to tell us about it before and after.
I also have a quick tip regarding where to sit for a Disney World show.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Info from this episode
Jill’s family traveled with her husband and 4 kids to Disney World at the end of January. They stayed in a suite at All-Star Music, found ways to save money on food, stayed offsite at the beginning and end of their trip to save a little, and managed to fit it all in.
Jill loved how fun the queues are. See which attractions offer that.
Quick tip of the day
John and Courtney emailed in a tip that suggests sitting in the middle section of the Disney Jr. Live show because that’s the best spot to be in to enjoy the snow effect during the show.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond! Opens In June At Animal Kingdom
- World Of Color Will Use Virtual Queue When The Nighttime Show Returns
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Opens January 2023 at Disneyland, Plus More Disney100 Celebration Details
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Returning in June at Walt Disney World
- Disney KiteTails at Animal Kingdom Is Ending For Good
- Kat from Australia is Back with Exciting News– PREP 332 - November 22, 2022
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Strategy– PREP 331 - November 15, 2022
- Anniversary & First Trip to WDW – PREP 330 - November 8, 2022