Today I have a new trip report from a first-time planner which includes lot of extra options that many of us don’t get to do so it’s fun to hear how that worked out on this December trip.
I also have a quick tip for families planning to use a stroller during their trip.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Gina’s trip report
Gina and her family (including her parents, husband, and children) traveled just after Thanksgiving. Their trip plans included staying Club Level at the Boardwalk Inn, a VIP tour guide, Memory Maker, Free Dining, some character meals, dessert parties, Candlelight Processional dining package, Universal, and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Quick tip of the day
Another reader named Gina suggests that people using a stroller during their trip who are worried about valuables being stolen consider packing 2 bags – 1 with valuables and 1 with other items. When the stroller is parked, just take the bag with your valuables in it.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Is No Longer Reopening In December 2021
- Valet Parking Is Returning To Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- New 2021 Disneyland Fall & Holiday Room Offers Now Available
- Reopening Dates Announced For Port Orleans Resorts, All-Star Music & Sports
- New 2021 Spring Into Magic Walt Disney World Offers Now Available
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021