I sometimes share dining info about Disney World restaurants but don't often talk about which locations I really like.
Today, I'm telling you my 5 favorite Quick Service and Table Service restaurants.
And my quick tip of the day is a trick to avoid waiting in long lines at 1 of my favorite Quick Service restaurants.
These are notes from this episode. There's much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
My favorite restaurants
9 of the 10 restaurants below are good values on the Disney Dining Plan. For more info on maximizing Disney Dining Plan credits, see my post on that at
My 5 favorite Quick Service restaurants
- Wolfgang Puck Express, located in Downtown Disney. 1 pizza costs just 1 Quick Service credit and it's delicious.
- Columbia Harbour House, inside Magic Kingdom. I recommend the Anchors Aweigh Tuna Sandwich and looking for a spot to sit upstairs.
- Be Our Guest lunch, at Magic Kingdom. Line up at 10:30 or 1:30 to avoid the long lines or use the quick tip of the day (info on that below) to skip lines.
- Sunshine Seasons, inside the same building as Soarin' Epcot. Large food court-style eating area with a variety of food. It can get busy so I suggest having 1 person find seating while everybody else orders if you can.
- Flame Tree Barbecue, located at Animal Kingdom. Great barbecue platters and seating in pavilions with nice views of the water.
My 5 favorite Table Service restaurants
- Le Cellier, located in the Canada section of Epcot. Really love the cheese soup, pretzel bread, beer and steak here. This is not a great value on the Disney Dining Plan since it costs 2 Table Service credits.
- Boma, at Animal Kingdom Lodge. African buffet with fantastic soups, desserts and a chance to sample many types of entrees.
- Restaurant Marrakesh, in the Morocco section of Epcot. Music, belly dancer, chance to sample foods. People paying out-of-pocket might want to opt for lunch since it's less expensive and a very similar menu as dinner.
- Ohana, located at The Polynesian. American-style foods with characters at breakfast and great meats and fun atmosphere at dinner.
- Biergarten, in the Germany section of Epcot. German buffet, live band, dance floor, seating is with other people.
Quick tip of the day
People staying on-site can make a FastPass+ reservation at Be Our Guest for lunch to avoid the lines. Reservations often become available about a month beforehand. You'll need the 12 digit numeric confirmation number (often found on Magical Express luggage tags, emails from Disney and in your Disney account before MagicBands are shipped) and then you can go to https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/ to make that reservation.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go.
Questions or other thoughts on the best places to eat at Disney World?
Please feel free to share them in the comments.