Here’s my trip report from our December 18-24 Disney World trip which was the first time our whole family had been to WDW together in over 4 years.
Hear about our stay at Copper Creek, my family’s reaction to Pandora at Animal Kingdom, Jingle Bell Jingle BAM dessert party, special dining reservations, and more.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links to things mentioned in this episode
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- New 2021 Walt Disney World Room & Ticket Package Announced
- New Summer 2021 Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Now Available
- Water Taxi Transportation Resumes Service At Polynesian
- Another Update Announced For The Rise Of The Resistance Virtual Queue
- New Virtual Queue Process Announced For Rise of the Resistance
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021