You might be unsure if you should add options on to your Disney World tickets or maybe you got stuck with extras when you booked Free Dining. I’ve got suggestions today on how to maximize your Disney World park ticket add-ons.
I also have a quick tip from a listener with some suggestions on traveling with little ones.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Good uses for Park Hopper tickets
My favorite ways/reasons to use Park Hoppers are for people who:
- Will be visiting parks during Extra Magic Hours
- Are staying in an Epcot-area resort
- Want to catch nighttime entertainment that’s not scheduled every night
- Want to hop from a park closing early to a park that’s closing later
- Have a short trip and need to combine 2 parks in 1 day
Ways to use Water Parks Fun and More tickets
- Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon water parks (I recommend visiting the first few hours they’re open or the last few hours)
- ESPN Wide World of Sports
- Either of the 2 miniature golf courses (Fantasia Gardens which is located near The Swan, and Winter Summerland which is located near Blizzard Beach) as long as you’re playing before 4:00
- Round of golf at Oak Trail golf course
- The theater that has been showing Captain EO at Epcot is now showing previews for the movie “Tomorrowland” and will begin showing previews for “Inside Out” on May 30
- Innoventions West exhibits are now closed except for the Chase meet-and-greet
- Pre-ordering via the “Express Order” app (available for iOS and Android) is being tested at Hollywood Studios through May 12
- The monorail schedule is being adjusted from May 3 – early July. Here are the details of that.
- My eBook has been freshly updated and redesigned.
- I have private “Breakfast worth melting for” scheduled for November 6 at Epcot where you can meet the ice queen, princess, and snowman himself. The cost is $103/person. Please email events at keytotheworldtravel.com for details and to reserve your spot today. Space is limited and will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- To celebrate the 3rd anniversary of the site, I’m inviting readers to meet me for drinks at a local restaurant. Here are the details:
- WHAT: WDW Prep 3rd anniversary party
- WHEN: May 9, 2015, from 8-10 p.m.
- WHERE: Carmel Restaurant and Lounge in Coppell, TX – https://www.carmelrestaurantlounge.com/
- COST: $15/person which includes a cocktail and choice of an appetizer or dessert
The number of tickets is very limited due to the space available to us. You can get yours here –> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=34WEKQ7WAYFPL
Hope to see some of you there!
Quick tip of the day
Briana called in with several tips about traveling with little ones, including her recommendation for using umbrella strollers and taking a carry-on bag to be prepared while you wait for Magical Express bags to be delivered to your resort room.
Have a quick tip of your own? Call it in at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️