These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
From Tami B…
Just as Shannon recommends choosing your dining based on what park you’ll be in, you should choose your FastPasses based on where you’ll be in the park! Obviously, availability plays a role for popular attractions, but if you can help it, check out a map and select your FastPass times based on where/when you’ll be in the park. This will save you a LOT of trekking back and forth.
For example, if you have a reservation at Tusker House, schedule a FastPass for the Safari or Festival of the Lion King right before your meal. Eating lunch at Be Our Guest? Head to Enchanted Tales with Belle right after! Planning to watch the parade from Frontierland? Book a FastPass for Splash Mountain at 3:30 so you can hop on as soon as the floats clear. I did my best to follow this strategy for our last trip, and my family was thoroughly impressed – and grateful for less walking!
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- Disneyland Magic Key Renewals Open August 18, But No New Sales Yet
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- An Important Early Theme Park Entry & Genie+ Update At Walt Disney World
- Disney World Genie+ Price Now Varies By Date, Plus Other Cost Increases
- Kat from Australia is Back with Exciting News– PREP 332 - November 22, 2022
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Strategy– PREP 331 - November 15, 2022
- Anniversary & First Trip to WDW – PREP 330 - November 8, 2022