These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Pop Century Resort
- Wingz Rideshare
- Magic Kingdom Dessert Party
- Spending July 4 at Disney World
- New Tekumi-Tei Restaurant at Epcot
Quick tip of the day
Consider taking an umbrella for summer trips to protect from both sun and rain. Ponchos can be hot, take up space, and can’t help with the sun, so umbrellas might be a better choice.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Yacht Club Is Offering In-Room Dining Upon The Resort’s Reopening
- BoardWalk Inn Will Finally Reopen In Early July 2021
- Polynesian Village Resort Reopens July 19 At Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Can Be Booked Through End Of 2021
- Reopening Dates Announced For Port Orleans Resorts, All-Star Music & Sports