Kimberly and her family just returned from their Disney World trip that included staying at Art of Animation, attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, and lots of character meals. Hear all about it and see what worked and what didn’t.
I also have a quick tip to help you plan your FastPass+ reservations around the weather.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Things mentioned in this episode
- Get a quote request from a Prep School Travel agent
- Orlando Transportation by Mike
- Art of Animation Resort
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Quick tip of the day
Listener Kay emailed this tip:
“There’s nothing worse than everyone getting all excited to ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train with a FastPass+ and then seeing disappointed faces because the ride is closed because of continued heavy rain and thunderstorms. As bad weather is more likely to occur from afternoon onwards in Florida, my tip is that if you have no time constraints around planning your FastPasses, then try to schedule any rides with outdoor elements for the early part of the day to avoid the likelihood of disruption to your touring plans. Happy faces all round!”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Holidays Return To Disneyland November 2021 With A Parade & Fireworks
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure At Epcot Dropping Virtual Queue In January
- Full 2021 Candlelight Processional Narrator List & Epcot Holiday Performers Released
- WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure Will Pause Its Virtual Queue
- When & How To Buy Disney Very Merriest After Hours Tickets