Betsy and her family just returned from an October trip that included lots of different character experiences, a dessert party, renting DVC points and more. Hear from her before and after her trip in this episode.
I also have a quick tip on how to “FastPass” the food line.
While articles on this site are updated frequently as changes occur, podcast audio and show notes are not. The text below is show notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Things mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Listener Hannah emailed this tip:
“During our time in Magic Kingdom we decided to stop and get a Dole Whip on our way through Adventureland. Apparently everyone else had the same idea…I’ve never seen a line at Aloha Isle with more than a couple people and there were about 20.
So we stood in line for a couple minutes and it wasn’t moving at all. So instead we got out of the line, opened the My Experience app and ordered our Dole Whip using Mobile Ordering. Approximately 30 seconds after placing the order I was able to walk right up to the window for pickup. Saved us time, and saved us standing in a line!
We did this a couple of times when we stopped spontaneously for something at a Quick Service location. I know this doesn’t work right now if you’re on a meal plan, but if you aren’t – save yourself from an unnecessary line!”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Disney KiteTails at Animal Kingdom Is Ending For Good
- Fantasmic Returns to Hollywood Studios in November 2022
- Fantasmic Returns to Hollywood Studios November 3
- New Disney+ Subscriber Offer Announced For Disney Cruise Line
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Erin C.’s trip with two little ones to Disney World– PREP 358 - May 23, 2023
- What is the best way to get from MCO to WDW? - May 16, 2023
- Competing at The Summit and a Disney World vacation with Misty O – PREP 357 - May 16, 2023