Today I’m discussing how the 4 main dessert parties compare at Disney World to help you decide which one is best for your family (if any). We’ll discuss pricing, views, food, drinks + more.
I also have quick tips to help you on Flight of Passage and to help if you have little ones who may get confused on how to enter the parks with their ticket.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Have a non-Disney World question or want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your question or your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Watch on YouTube
Check out the main topic of this podcast on YouTube at this link.
Links from this episode
- For info about the Magic Kingdom dessert parties – https://wdwprepschool.com/disney-world-parks/magic-kingdom/special-events/fireworks-dessert-party/
- For info about the Epcot Frozen Ever After Dessert Party – https://wdwprepschool.com/disney-world-parks/epcot/special-events/frozen-ever-after-dessert-party/
- For info on the Hollywood Studios Star Wars Dessert Party – https://wdwprepschool.com/disney-world-parks/hollywood-studios/special-events/star-wars-dessert-party/
- For info on the Animal Kingdom Rivers of Light Dessert Party – https://wdwprepschool.com/disney-world-parks/animal-kingdom/special-events/rivers-of-light-dessert-party/
- Comparison chart for all dessert parties
Quick tip of the day
Listener Laurent emailed these tips:
“1. Flight of Passage was incredible! However, when my husband took my older two children, my daughter’s 3D glasses fell off as the simulation was beginning. It ruined the ride for her. Luckily, we had a rider switch pass and I took my older children back through. As I was trying to tuck my daughter’s glasses into her pigtail holders a cast member told her to just hold the glasses the whole time. I wish we had known this the first time through!
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- Meggan’s Thanksgiving week Disney World trip – PREP 386 - December 5, 2023
- Briana’s large family trip to Disney World – PREP 385 - November 28, 2023
- Disney World birthday trip with Savannah and her mom – PREP 384 - November 21, 2023