These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
From Ashlea A.
We came back from our trip to Disney World at the beginning of May and when I sat down a few days ago to download all our pictures from Memory Maker I realized that not all the photos were there from a few of our character meetings AND that I had misplaced the photo pass card that was handed out at Jedi Training ?♀️
I went to the My Disney Experience website and clicked on the link that said “report a missing a photo” and filled out some information and questions they asked. Took less than 5 minutes. They say to be as specific as possible about what you were wearing, what characters you were meeting, etc. Since I had photos on my phone of the specific day I was easily able to answer the questions.
I submitted my request and two days later Disney had found ALL the photos that were missing, emailed me back to let me know, and uploaded them to our MDE photos!!!”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Disney World Announces Temporary Mask Removal When Taking Outdoor Photos
- Animal Kingdom Adds Capture Your Moment Sessions Starting May 17
- New 2021 Walt Disney World Room & Ticket Package Announced
- The Disney Springs M&M’s Store Won’t Open Until 2021
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular Returns In December 2021
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021